Left: marsh work day. Right: FOAM sponsored learning day.
- FOAM-sponsored Marsh walks, rain or shine, Saturdays at 2 p.m. Meet at the Arcata Marsh Interpretive Center.
- FOAM-sponsored Slower-Speed Tours, last Tuesday of each month at 2 p.m. Meet at Klopp Lake parking lot
- Redwood Region Audubon-sponsored bird walks, rain or shine, Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. South I Street (Klopp Lake) parking lot.
- FOAM board meetings, second Thursday of the month, 6:30 p.m. at the Interpretive Center. All are welcome.
- FOAM-sponsored exhibits by local artists, every month at the Interpretive Center.
- Recognition lunch for FOAM members and volunteers, election of new board members, and annual report, every fall.
- Ad hoc volunteer get-togethers, special tours, invasive plants workdays, and more. Check the FOAM Facebook page for details.